Friday, September 5, 2008

Me...!!

Have been thinking to begin wid blogs since long time !Finally could get rid of my laziness n here's my first blog....In profile,these ppl hav restrcited character length to 2100..,wich is so less...so, here i am in my first blog..TO START WITH..."About Me.."
hmmm..I bliv ppl Much before they do so nd abv all I gel myself wid any1 and every1 comfortably.. My FAMILY nd my FRENs are my Life-lines.. I have deep respect for my family.Ihave learned from life and know dat my family members are d only ones who'll stand wid me always.
I m nt into the habit of chhugli nd Lugar..If I feel smthin I'll let u knw, right on ur face. I am fun Luvin..FUNNY to be precise…I enjoyy every moment in life nd luk for happiness in every small occasion.. "I live to Laugh...I laugh to Live.." I am a music freak...Nd I've an Insatiable urge to hear it all..if u ask my fav den ...Well it depends on my Mood Basically...If I find it too good, it has to be a part of my collection asap. Have read sumwhere "MUSIC HEALS AND M OFTEN HURT.."..wich suits me.
I am a cleanliness freak too..I can't tolerate my things messed-up.. ..A confession: I think I cud hv done much better in my life so far....Always under-estimated myself! had I been a bit more serious at times, things wud certainly hv been different.But.Anyways..I am happy the way I am..nd wat I am.
Apart from all this,I hv gt a better understandin of human tendencies nd HUMANE NATURE than an average fellow. I cn luk into ur eyes nd I can knw the kinda person U r.........u'll never see me angry..rather me and anger are far apart..(..coz silence is my way of expressing anger..) ...My friends say m philosophical..but i believe m not actually philosophical but yup,I have sum principles in life wid wich i never compromise.
M also a chatter box,coz i love talking..n i love laughing.M always in hurry coz m always late.Rest of d time m confused about wats goin on around coz m very busy in ma own world nd to care about others.I live life at my own conditions and won't change myself for anyone.
I luv to dream.... I believe in d funda of "Live Life ,Stop Analysing It"

8 comments:

DAGA said...

Cool !!!
You started blogging!!!!!!

Ech Kay said...

Samiksha,

It's really great that you have started blogging.. And so to say, you have started quite early! Owing to my laziness, it took me 2 full years to type my first post... :P

Anyway.. As your first post, I think you have picked up the most difficult topic to write about.. yourself It isn't esy to write about oneself and you did just that.. Good job!!

I'll keep coming back regularly.. Keep writing..Cheers!!

-Harsh

SAMIKSHA said...

thanx a lot....
ur comments nd support are really appreciated..!!

Unknown said...

cool man..!! its very diffult to express urself in words.. m very bad in judging my frnds, after reading i think i was wrong in ur case also.. u r a very nice person..

Jay Mahadeokar said...

Nice Post for a start!!

BTW what is the basic domain of "Your Space"?? ;-)

SAMIKSHA said...

@ jay bhaiya...
thanx...'my space' domian xtends to everything be it philosophy or be it technical..!!(excluding vaccum)


...to all...
I'll be bak after mah xams...!!

harry said...

nicee blog.......

harry said...

niceeeeeeee BLOG......